Sunday, November 25, 2007

All About My Sarah and Cornelia de Lange Syndrome

So, I've decided to start a blog about my daughter Sarah and our day to day life. Sarah has Cornelia de Lange Syndrome. I have a website where you can read all about her and find some links to sites that offer information about this syndrome....www.sarahbeanscdls.com. We are still working on the site so hopefully there will be more information on there soon, along with pictures and eventually videos.

Sarah has alot of appointments each week with therapists and doctors. I thought I'd use this space to "let it all out". It does get very stressful sometimes. The fact that I homeschool my older two girls doesn't make things any easier. It's usually very busy around here all the time. Hopefully, I will be able to find some time in the evenings to keep this blog updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.