Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WWTV Day #3





Wednesday is our "free day". Sarah has no therapy and we always do something fun. I decided that we needed this little break in the middle of the week. I even put the house phone on "Do Not Disturb" so we don't get interupted all day. We cook a nice big dinner and the girls help prepare it. Hannah is cutting celery for our stuffing that we will have with some seitan cutlets and mushroom gravy. Then tomorrow it is back to being frazzled and hurried.

1 comment:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

I'll show Nico this picture on Friday. She has a thank you note and letter to send your way and I lost your PO box addy again! :hides head: PM it to me and I'll write it in ink in Nico's address book, ok?

Love the nice bright kitchen and Hannah looks like a natural in there!